New EatAlley Food Court at Orchard Gateway
EatAlley has opened a first outlet at Orchard Gateway Somerset.
The new outlet is located on Basement 1 at #B1-12 at 277 Orchard Road.
This food court serves Malaysian street food from famous KL eateries.
The new food court has a modern Nanyang ambience and hosts a number of Kuala Lumpur based hawker stalls, including:
* Hong Lai Hokkien Mee: charcoal stir-fried noodles and soups
* Kam Heong Braised Duck: old-school braised duck and rice sets
* Koon Kee Wan Tan Mee: popular wonton mee noodles
* Restoran Chuan Huat, also known as Uncle Beh Pork Noodles: served either dry or with a soup
* Siong Huat Bak Kut Teh: claypot-style bak kut teh from Klang
* Soong Kee Beef Noodles: Hakka-style noodles with minced meat sauce stir-fried with a signature recipe
EatAlley joins a growing stable of Malaysian street food boutique food courts including Malaysia Boleh!, Malaysia Chiak!, the Malaysian Food Street on Sentosa Island and the recently-opened Da Ma Restoran at the Summerview Hotel on Bencoolen Street.Main image & Photo credit: EatAlley
|This content is about||EatAlley / All EatAlley Articles!|
|This outlet location||Orchard Gateway Somerset - Outlet Details|